Win 11 Pro 64-bit Key
Windows 11 provides a powerful, streamlined user experience that helps you stay focused and get more done - wherever your desk is.
- Less chaos, more calm. The refreshed design of Windows 11 enables you to do what you want effortlessly.
- Biometric logins. Encrypted authentication. And, of course, advanced antivirus defenses. Everything you need, plus more, to protect you against the latest cyberthreats.
- Make the most of your screen space with snap layouts, desktops, and seamless redocking.
- Widgets makes staying up-to-date with the content you love and the news you care about, simple.
- Stay in touch with friends and family with Microsoft Teams, which can be seamlessly integrated into your taskbar.
Windows 11 Pro system requirements
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows 11 on a PC. If your device does not meet these requirements, you may not be able to install Windows 11 on your device.
Processor : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
RAM : 4 gigabyte (GB).
Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Check here for instructions on how your PC might be enabled to meet this requirement.
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
Internet connection and Microsoft account: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account.
Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Learn more about S mode here.
For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
You might also like