TP-Link N300 Wireless Ceiling Mount EAP115
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
300Mbps Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- PoE Support: Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af/at) for convenient deployment.
- Easy Installation: Simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Load Balancing: Limit the number of users on each access point and remove devices with weak reception to keep your Wi-Fi running at peak performance.
- Scheduling: Automatically reboot the access point and turn on or off the Wi-Fi at the time you set.
|Interface||1× Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support IEEE802.3af PoE)|
|Power Supply||802.3af PoE or external 9VDC/0.6A power supply|
|Power Consumption||2.8 W|
|Antenna Type||Internal 2× 4 dBi Omni|
|Mounting||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.5×6.7×1.2 in (189.5×170.5×29.7mm)|
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- 1× Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support IEEE802.3af PoE)
- Internal 2× 4 dBi Omni
- Power Supply
- 802.3af PoE or external 9VDC/0.6A power supply
- 7.5×6.7×1.2 in (189.5×170.5×29.7mm)
- Power consumption
- 2.8 W
- 12 month
- Network Hardware
- Modem Router
You might also like